El jurat de la Federació internacional de cineclubs
que atorgarà el Premi Quijote al Festival de cinema independent, L'Alternativa
- JUAN MANUEL GARCÍA FERRER - Catalonia / Spain
- NANJUNDIAHA SHASHIDHARA – India
- EMILIA MARIA MAZIK - Poland
SUCHITRA FILM SOCIETY
Actively involved in Film Society movement in various capacities from the past 35 years. Ex-president of the country’s leading film society Suchitra Film Society. Trustee of the Suchitra Cinema and Cultural Academy – which is responsible in starting Bangalore International Film Festival – Biffes in the year 2006. Served as Festival Coordinator from 2006 -2009. Jury Member NETPAC Biffes 2012. International Film Selection Committee member Biffes 2013 and 2014. Treasurer Federation of Film Societies FFSI from 2012 -2014. Vice President of FFSI (SR). Participating in International Film Festival IFFI for the past 25 years. Film Making Experience and education – Aseema, Society of Short Film Makers, undergone training in Film Appreciation course @ Pune, Script Writing for Science Film Making FTII Pune & CET. Masters in Media Studies from New Scholl for Social Research & New York Institute of Technology, New York USA
EMILIA MARIA MAZIK
Film Society represented: DKF „ARTE”
She is a project coordinator at Ad Arte Foundation of Cultural Education in Poznań, Poland. She works on multiple interdiciplinary projects including educational activities, film programming and DKF Arte film society. She is also a programme coordinator at Short Waves Festival– international short film festival, which celebrates its 10th edition in March 2018.
JUAN MANUEL GARCÍA FERRER
CINECLUB ASSOCIACIÓ D'ENGINYERS DE BARCELONA
- Barcelona, 1953. Industrial Engineer (UPC, 1976) and Geography and History degree (UB, 1985).
- 70's: Member of film societies, like the one of Barcelona School of Industrial Engineering, with heterodox programming and publications on Independent Cinema, J.Esteva, J.M.Nunes, A.Padrós, P.Portabella, etc.
- 70 and 80's: Film magazines (Cinema 2002, Nueva Lente, Cinema 2001, Dirigido por).
- From 1981 to 2010: With Martí Rom, for the Cineclub Associació d’Enginyers, annual monograph (book + documentary) about José Luis Guerin (1984), Llorenç Soler (1996), Pere Balañá (1997, out of collection), Joaquín Jordá (2001) or Antoni Padrós (2004), and other characters from the local cultural world.
- 2011: He starts "Ombres Mestres", an annual seminar focused on the language of cinema.
- 2014-16: Member of the group Pasolini Barcelona Project, which organized a series of events ("L'any Pasolini"), and among them the cycle named "Pasoliniana" in the Catalan Film Library, November 2015.
- Currently: ACCEC, activities related to cinema, sporadic writings on paper, frequently in virtual media.